Purchasing a property is the biggest financial transaction most Canadians will make.
It is a difficult and challenging decision with many variables to consider:
- Is your ideal home a condominium, freehold unit, townhouse, semi-detached or detached house?
- Is it in a good neighborhood with access to transportation, schools and parks?
- Is the property close to work, church and family?
- What are the physical characteristics of the property?
- What are the future development plans for the neighborhood?
Fortunately, a good realtor will help you find the right property for you to call Home.
Our role is to consult with you and your realtor at the start of the process to identify any potential financial issues, and work with you to overcome them.
We begin by scheduling a consultation to better understand your circumstances.
- First time homebuyer
- “Move up” buyer
- Real estate investor
- Empty nester downsizing
- Relocating for employment purposes
There may be other special factors which have to be taken into consideration when arranging financing for a new mortgage:
- Being Self Employed
- Commissioned Income
- Prior Credit Challenges
- New to Canada
Once we have determined your situation, we then map out the best strategy to not only complete the purchase smoothly; but to payoff your mortgage sooner.
You get a better rate for your mortgage when you choose Mortgage Alliance – Main Street Mortgages because we use the relationships we have built with leading lenders to find the best rate.
We understand that this is a HUGE step in you life and we use our knowledge to guide you through the process to make it as easy as possible.
Mortgage Alliance – Main Street Mortgages is comprised of a team of mortgage professionals with years of mortgage and financial services experience to ensure you receive the best care, advise and service.
- We counsel you to ensure that you are financially ready for a mortgage
- We help to develop a monthly budget
- We help prepare you for the true costs of homeownership
- We guide you through the ABC’s of condominiums
- We connect you with the right professionals to make your home ownership dreams come true